Friday, April 17, 2015

Overdue Update

So, it's been over a month since I last uploaded something onto here. There is some news (obviously), and I figured I'd just go down the line with what's new.


Firstly, I doubt weekly updates will continue for a while. Even though progress is made week by week, it's generally not enough to have a weekly update. As such, updates will come at least once a month, maybe twice a month. Should something happen that's enough to warrant an update outside of that time frame, then will be posted. I'm sure though, that as the game gets closer to completion, the updates will become frequent enough o warrant a weekly blog.


Secondly, work on the actual game is going well. The locations are coming along, and text flow charts are outlining the areas I haven't made yet. As of current, the game should be released as planned by the end of 2015.


Thirdly, a small demo is currently in the works. While only being around fifteen minutes long, it will hopefully be enough to show just what is planned for this project. It will feature full voice acting (with the main character being voiced by myself for the demo only), and music. Expect it sometime in May, depending on how recording goes.


Please continue to view this blog, and Like the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/projectsilencegame) for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment